Global Product Development Analyst Job
Date: Oct 18, 2013
Location: Warren, MI, US
A highly motivated, results driven, engaged, organized self-starter with strong analytic and technical skills. Demonstrates the ability to exercise a high level of independent judgment, decision-making, accuracy, creativity and initiative. Occasional instructor or assign work to others.
- Provides robust internal and/or external financial analysis, consultation and decision support; ability to translate analysis
- Solves problems, developing methods of analysis to streamline decision making
- Searches out and corrects inconsistent data; finds and fixes root cause of inconsistencies, understands the drivers
- Collaborates and coordinates information flow with other staffs and business units for optimal corporate decisions
- Ability to quickly execute needed changes, optimizing business plans, driving business results, and employing strategic thinking
- Prepares, analyzes, and selects the best methods of presenting various data (reports, charts, diagrams). Summarize findings in concise and creative ways.
- Develops and presents data and well thought out recommendations to key members or the organization, including executive management.
- Develop and utilize financial analysis tools (including modeling techniques) to evaluate financial and business risks
- Effectively communicate up and down the organization, having strong interactions with Engineering and Finance Executives
- Manage risk and drive saving opportunities to the bottom line
- College degree(s) with a major in finance, accounting and/or business related degrees or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- Some general finance experience. Product Development experience preferred.
- Understand the business (a business person first, has an operating mindset)
- Problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships
- Strong oral and written communication skills (effective communications up/down/across the organization)
- Highly proficient personal computer skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints (Fast/Responsive)
- Ability to network and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
Lominger Competencies - Strategic Agility, Innovation Management, Drive for Results, Creativity, Problem Solving, One Team Orientation, Decision Quality, Action Oriented, Perseverance, and Peer Relationships
30001 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI 48090
Primary Location: US-MI-Warren
Posting Date: Oct 18, 2013, 7:17:09 AM - Ongoing
Nearest Major Market: Warren
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit
Job Segments: Product Development, Engineer, MBA, Research, Engineering, Management