Customer Call Center Site Leader Job
Date: Sep 4, 2014
Location: Austin, TX, US
The Customer Engagement Center Site Leader is responsible for the entire operation of a single center location. Oversees operating systems including local policies, procedures and operating structure. Ensures the GM culture is instilled throughout the entire site operation. Analyzes operations and efficiency of the center. Monitors and executes staffing and general HR practices for all site personnel using functional support. Has hiring, development and performance management responsibility for direct reports. Based on the individual site, may either have direct accountability for site performance or may work with a vendor (CSP) to manage the Team Lead and Advisor level.
- Monitors ongoing customer interactions ensuring effective and positive experience and satisfaction as represented by scorecard metrics. Drives business results.
- Analyzes operational practices for effectiveness and practicality; facilitates and mentors operational solutions as ongoing problem solving and developmental exercise. Recommends enterprise wide improvements based on site experience. Drives innovation based on observation.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a positive site culture. This includes direct accountability for employee satisfaction initiatives specific to the individual site. Drive the culture of the site.
- Directs the execution, standardization, communication and monitoring of corporate programs.
- Clarifies and communicates key performance and quality measures for teams and direct report personnel
- Establishes and implements performance standards and measures for direct reports aligned with corporate objectives and business plan
- Administers ongoing succession planning exercises to enhance employee development and company growth opportunity
- Maintains and facilitates positive GM field and dealership relationships
- Responsible for site building and facilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience leading a call center environment
- In depth understanding of Call Center operating principles, metrics, methods and systems
- Strong facilitation, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team supervising and teaching skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Maintains composure in high stress environments and situations
- Ability to manage and build relationships at all levels of the business
- Strong knowledge of the customer care process, tools and techniques
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Service and the development of others
- Excellent PC skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 6+ years of experience in a call center management position strongly preferred
- Experience working with both end consumers and distribution channel (B2B) partners preferred
- Project management skills/experience
- Six Sigma or other statistical background
Location: Austin, TX
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Posting Date: Mar 14, 2014, 3:49:39 PM - Ongoing
Job: Sales, Service & Marketing
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segments: Call Center, Sales, Customer Service, Project Manager, Technology