Frequently Asked Questions
Recruitment process: Client contact, status/questions
- How can I check on the status of my application?
- Your application status is not stored in the (Jobs2Web system.) To check the status of your application, you should visit the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) where you applied for the job. You should have received a confirmation email when you applied that will direct you to the ATS where you can check your status.
- Can I attach a resume to my application?
- The Jobs2Web system does not support the uploading of resumes. However, when you move into an employer’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), you may have the opportunity to attach a resume, CV or cover letter. This will occur after you’ve joined the Jobs2Web Talent Community and moved into the application process. You could be prompted to include a resume in a number of ways, including attaching a document, copy and pasting it from another source or entering information about your skills.
User profile: agents, unsubscribe, resume, past applicant
From time to time, you may receive emails from Jobs2Web. Typically these are emails about new job openings that match your interests and will always come from a Jobs2Web or SuccessFactors email address. You also will receive a ‘welcome’ email after you sign up, and could receive some targeted Talent Community emails as well. Emails with the name of the company in the sending address come directly from that company. To ensure you receive all of these emails, it is a good idea to add Jobs2Web to your “safe sender” list, to avoid your spam filter capturing the emails.
We refer to the emails generated by our platform as email agents. These are created based on jobs you are interested in, or searches you perform on a client’s web site. For information on how to update your email agents, see the directions below.
- How can I unsubscribe?
- There are two ways to unsubscribe to Jobs2Web emails. The first is by logging into the career site. You will see an area called “My Job Agents.” Check the box next to the agents you wish to unsubscribe from, and then click “Delete selected.”
Each email you receive will have a link in the bottom that reads either “click here to unsubscribe” or “click to update agents.” The link will take you to a page where you can select the emails you want to unsubscribe from, or unsubscribe from all emails.
- How do I change the types of jobs I am getting in my email Agent
- To update the agents you are receiving, visit the career site sending you the emails, the log-in using the credentials you established when you signed up for the emails. Then, you should be able to edit or add job agents in the section titles “Add/Edit Job Agent” located in the bottom right corner of the page. Here you can change the keywords that trigger emails sent to you, as well as the locations of jobs you are interested in. You can also delete email agents using this function. Finally, you can change how often you receive email agents to daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
Password: Reset, configuration
- How do I find my password
- When you started the apply process or signed up for the Jobs2Web Talent Community, you may have had a password automatically created for you. If a career site indicates you are a member, but you don’t remember establishing a password, you can follow the directions below for resetting your password. If you’d like to avoid the auto-generated password in the future, most sites have an option to personalize your password when you sign up for the Talent Community.
The Jobs2Web system will always ask for your email address. If you are being prompted for a user name, it is likely you are on an Applicant Tracking System site, and you will have to go through that site to get your username or password.
- How do I reset my password
- Visit the login page of the careers site, then enter the email you used to register for the site and click “Forgot password?” A password reset email will be sent and you must reset your password within 72 hours.
If you do not receive your password reset email, check your spam folder.
Tech Support: Platform issues, site navigation
- What is an Applicant Tracking System vs. Talent Community
- An Applicant Tracking System or ATS is a third-party application that collects and tracks applications for a company. The Jobs2Web career sites direct users to these systems when they are trying to apply for jobs. Any Jobs2Web site will have a URL similar to careers.jobs2web.com or careers.philips.com – Something containing the name of the company you are trying to apply with. If you find yourself on a website with a URL that doesn’t contain the name of the company, you are likely on an ATS site. Issues encountered on those sites, like password resets, will have to be directed to the particular ATS the client is using.
If you have any further questions or concerns with the apply process, please contact us: